Sunday 29 June 2008

What ever happened to common courtesy?

Well, this is something that's been bugging the fuck out of me lately, what happened to common courtesy to our fellow human beings?


I was in the town centre the other day, with a friend, we were in a busy part, where a lot of buses pick passengers up, during rush hour, so as you can imagine, it was heaving.
So we're walking along, and this fat bitch mother with her obnoxiously large pushchair comes through, on her phone, probably having a go at her baby father for not paying child support.
So I stand out of the way to let her go through.
She completely ignores my gesture and starts shouting at my friend 'Move the fuck out of the way!'

It makes me wonder, why the fuck do I bother?

People suck.



Fuck you.

OverFjell.

No comments: